- Collection of Personal Information
- Decline of Collection
- Our Disclosure of Your Personal Information
- Share of Your Information
- Account Protection
- Changing and Retaining Your Information
- Third Parties
- Links to other sites
You explicitly consent to our collection, storage, use and disclosure of your Personal Information as stated in this Policy at your registration stage of the Platform.
Collection of Personal Information
You can browse our Platform without disclosing your identity or providing any Personal Information. However, once you have registered by providing your Personal Information, we will collect and store the following Personal Information:
1. Name, address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, IP address, identification card number or passport number, contact information and other personal information.
2. Transaction information, depending on your activity on the Platform.
3. Contact through our Platform and contact with us.
4. Other information from your interaction with the Platform, service, content and our advertisements, which includes computer information and connection information, page view statistics, Platform usage, advertisement information and standard Web log information.
If you register as a user of our Platform, the Company is able to collect and manage your Personal Information through the Platform according to this Policy and our other policies for protecting Personal Information.
We may incorporate your Personal Information with information that we collect from other companies and use that information to improve and adjust our services, content and our advertising to suit you, or we may disclose it to other companies in the Central Group, our affiliates, related companies, partners and/or other companies that are under the same terms for dealing with personal data as the Company for the marketing purpose. If you do not wish to receive marketing communication from us, please notify us or call our customer service department.
Our main purpose in collecting your Personal Information is so that your usage on our Platform is safe, smooth and efficient and so that we can improve our services to better suit you. You agree to let us use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To verify your identity in registering as a member of The 1.
2. To process your registration as a member of The 1 and open your online account for you.
3. To provide The 1 services, including addition of points, exchange of points, transfer of points, update of information and examination of your entire user history, both online and offline.
4. To analyze your behavior and interests for promotional purposes.
5. To notify you of news, including offering other products and/or services that may be of interest to you.
6. To improve and increase our offerings through research and development of new features, as well as services that we may provide in the future.
7. To develop our business and business of the Company group.
8. To develop products and services in our stores and stores of the Company group.
9. To provide services related to banking, finance, credit, asset management, investment, insurance and credit cards.
10. To access, collect, use, disclose, transfer and/or process your Personal Information for the benefit of the Company, such as for security testing of the Platform or other Company systems; using or processing Personal Information for benefits within the Company, our affiliates, related companies, partners and/or other companies that are under the same terms for dealing with personal data as the Company.
Declining data collection
You may revoke your consent for our collection of your Personal Information at any time by notifying us in writing or calling our customer service department. In that case, we will not be able to verify your identity and provide security, smoothness, efficiency and improve our service to suit you during your use of our Platform. Although you can review most of our Platform without providing us with any Personal Information, in some cases it will be necessary to enter your Personal Information to provide the service you request.
Disclosure of your Personal information
You acknowledge that your Personal Information may be transferred to Central Group companies and/or affiliates and/or partners. In such cases, the Company will allow other parties to use your Personal Information with caution, within limitations and within the scope that the Company prescribes.
We may disclose Personal Information in accordance with the law or any legitimate requirements. Your Personal Information will be disclosed in accordance with the law and applicable regulations.
Sharing of your information
We may share your Personal Information with:
1. External parties who provide services under contract to assist with our business operations, in the case that we hire any companies or other parties to perform duties on our behalf.
2. Legal enforcements or by order of government officials responsible for investigating and inquiring requests related to criminal investigations or activities accused of illegal. In such case, we will disclose information related to the investigation and inquiry, such as name, city, postal code, telephone number, email, user history, IP address, fraud complaints and purchase history and list.
3. Other business organizations, if we have plans to merge or be merged with another business entity. (If a merger occurs, the business that is created from the merger will comply with this Policy to respect your Personal Information. If your Personal Information is used in ways that conflict with this Policy, you will be notified first.)
4. Central Group companies, affiliates, related companies, partners and/or other companies that are under the same terms for dealing with personal data as the Company. In this case, the Company will allow the other party to use your Personal Information with caution, under limitations, only for the purposes stipulated by the other party and notified to the Company and that the Company agrees to and within the scope that the Company prescribes.
Cookies are a tool sent to your device so that the system can store necessary information from your device for certain purposes.
Your code/password is the key to access your account. The code requires six (6) digits and the password requires unique numbers and characters. You must not reveal your code/password to others. If you share your code/password or other personal information with others, you agree to be responsible for any and all actions that occur in your account name. If you cannot protect your code /password, you may not be able to control your Personal Information and may fall under legal obligations from actions that occur in your name. Therefore, if your code/password is unsafe, for whatever reason, you should promptly notify us and change your code /password immediately.
We will not ask for your code/password through telephone or email address in any case. Therefore, if you are asked for such information, please report such event to our safety and troubleshooting center or Personal Information manager.
If you access our Platform from a public device, some of your information, such as user account, activities or Platform reminders may appear to others that use the computer after you. To protect your personal information or your communication from being disclosed to others, you should log out and close the web browser once you have finished accessing the Platform.
Changing and storing your Personal Information
You may view, review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Platform. You must update your Personal Information immediately if there are any changes made or errors are detected and it shall be deemed that you have expressed consent explicitly for collection, use, transfer, disclosure or management of such information by us under this Policy.
Your Personal Information will be stored in our server located in Thailand. We will keep your Personal Information as protected property and will use multiple means (password encryption, physical security etc.) to protect your Personal Information from being accessed and disclosed without permission. Although we put the utmost effort into protecting your privacy, we do not promise, nor should you expect, that your Personal Information or personal communications always remain private.
You may request the Company to delete, destroy, temporarily suspend the use of or change your Personal Information in the form which cannot identify your identity.
Links to other websites
You acknowledge that you have right to access your Personal Information collected by the Company and may request the Company to disclose any acquisition of your Personal Information without consent.
We reserve the right to continuously update, amend and change our policy at any time. Therefore, we recommend that you check any Policy changes periodically and check this Policy before you use the Platform every time. The changes will have immediate effect once announced on the Platform.
If you have any questions related to this Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our customer service department at 02-660-10000 any day from 9:00 to 22:00 or our Public Relations department at our store.