Terms & Conditions for member of The 1 ("Member")
To obtain a membership number and be a Member, I acknowledge, agree to and accept the following terms and conditions:
1. I hereby request The 1 Central Limited. ("Company") to provide the Platform for me to be a Member until the Company cancel my membership because there is no collection, exchange or transfer of points within 3 (three) consecutive years and no collecting points remains.
3. I acknowledge that each point earned from the membership will be valid for 1 (one) month/ 3 (three) months/ 6 (six) months or 2 (two) years from the date of goods or service purchase.
4. In case of dispute regarding points earned, I agree and consent that the Company has the sole right to investigate and adjust the points for no more than 6 months retroactively. The Company’s decision making is final.
5. I accept that any right or benefit offered by the Company to each Member can vary from one Member to another, depending on purchase history of each Member, promotional program of each product and/or marketing policy of the Company.
6. I agree to and accept the condition that should I return any item purchased from any retailer participating in the project with the Company, I have to reimburse the collected points and the redemption rewards OR pay back the reward value in cash to the Company.
7. I acknowledge and agree that the Company has the right to decline providing this Platform or cancel the membership without having to give any reason therefor.
8. I accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the membership’s agreement specified by the Company at the time of registering with this Platform and as amended from time to time without prior notice.
9. I agree and accept that the Company has the sole right to make any changes to membership conditions, reward earning, reward redemption and any other special rights provided to the Member without prior notice.
10. Should any dispute arise in relation to this membership, the Company’s decision is final.
11. The Company reserves the right to cancel the membership and modify the conditions for the rights and privileges without prior notice.
12. If you do not want to receive marketing communication from the Company and/or companies of Central Group and/or its affiliates and or/its trade allies, please contact the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org or customer service at Tel. 02-660-1000 all days from 9.00 to 22.00 or contact public relation department of our stores.
Terms & Conditions for The 1 Platform ("Terms & Conditions")
The 1 Central Limited. (the "Company") has created The 1 Platform and www.the1.co.th, including websites, websites for mobile devices or mobile Platform (“Platform”) to be the channel of contact and communication between the Company and its service users who are members of The 1 ("Members"), including provision of services for the Members, such as, applying for membership, checking remaining points and points that will expire, updating a Member's personal data, checking the Company's and/or its business partners' promotional campaigns and redeeming The 1's accumulated points according to the items specified by the Company and transferring the accumulated points between members and/or business allies, including other purposes to be later determined by the Company.
The Platform users ("User", "Users", "you" or "your") have read and accept that the Users will be bound by the Terms & Conditions specified in the Platform. Users are requested to study the following Terms & Conditions thoroughly and carefully before doing any transaction on the Platform. If you do any transaction on the Platform, it must be deemed that you accept and agree to comply with these Terms & Conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, please stop doing any transactions on the Platform. The Company has the right to correct, change or cancel these Terms & Conditions and/or any other agreements on the Platform without prior notice to Users.
1. The scope of Platform usage and general conditions
1.1 The Company reserves the right only for Members who have registered as Platform members to check remaining points and points that will expire, to update a Member's personal data, to check the Company's and/or its business partners' promotional campaigns, to redeem The 1 points according to the items promoted in the Platform and to transfer the accumulated points between other members and/or business allies and for other purposes to be later determined by the Company.
1.2 The User represents that all the data provided to the Company on the Platform are true and complete. Specifically, the User also represents that his/her mobile number or personal email is valid at the time of providing the data.
1.3 The User agrees and acknowledges that the Company does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of content on the Platform and does not warrant that the Platform is virus-free or free from other things that may affect your mobile device.
1.4 Before conducting any act via the Platform, the User must check his/her name and family name, Member number and the remaining accumulated points that appear in the Platform and in the e-mail sent to you to the e-mail address or other personal data used for communication specified by you after doing any transaction via the Platform every time.
1.5 The User must check the conditions for rights, point redemption rate and privileges, including participation in the activities on the Platform before receiving the rights and privileges and being able to participate in the activities via the Platform.
1.6 Each time the Platform is used, it is deemed that the User knows of these Terms & Conditions, including any amendments thereof which are fully effective at that time, and agrees to comply with those Terms & Conditions and any amendments thereof in all respects.
1.8 The Platform contains advertisement, hyperlinks or deep link to websites or applications of third parties, including but not limited to link to platforms, websites or applications of companies of Central Group, affiliates, related companies or trade allies and/or any companies which are under conditions on data usage. Platforms, websites or applications of such third parties shall not be deemed a part of the Company’s platform and not be under control or responsibility of the Company when the User links to such platforms, websites or applications. When the User leaves the Platform of the Company and continues to proceed at the User’s own risk. The Company do not guarantee the accuracy and credibility of the information specified on third parties’ websites and the Company hereby denies all responsibility against loss or damage suffered by the User arising from referring to messages which exist or not exist on the Platform, websites or application of the third parties. Showing of advertisement is not considered expression of approval or recommendation from the Company.
1.9 If there is a reasonable cause, the Company may suspend or cancel the provision of service, including changing the list of trade promotions via the Platform without any announcement or prior notice.
1.10 The accumulated points that appear when checking points will be the accumulated points up to the latest purchase of today, except in case there are any purchase and points are received from today’s purchase received from the Company and or business allies which submit the points to the Company later, the points will be calculated and shown on the following day or under the conditions of the Company and or specified by its business allies.
1.11 The accumulated points redeemed via the Platform will be processed and will be deducted from the remaining points immediately.
1.12 In redeeming the points on the Platform, the User will not receive any email, summarizing the redemption of points of points. However, the User may check the points redemption history in the "History" menu.
1.13 When the User confirms the point redemption or transferring point on the Platform, the points cannot be refunded.
1.14 An SMS notification will be sent to the member whenever a redemption of over 4,000 points is made. If the redemption is not authorized, the member must contact The 1 Call Center via Tel. 02-660-1000 within 7 days. Should any dispute arise regarding the issue, the Company's decision is considered final.
1.15 In the event of disputes regarding The 1 point balance, I consent and agree to allow the Company to verify and alter my The 1 point balance for up to the last 6 months. Any decision made by the Company is final.
1.16 The points redeemed or transferred will be deducted on the first-in, first-out basis, i.e. the points earned the earliest and closest to expiration will be processed first.
1.17 Accumulated points will be valid for 2 (two) years from the year when the purchase is made. The Company will calculate the accumulated points on the last day of every calendar year by checking name, surname, member number and accumulated points appeared on the Platform every time before exchanging the points on the Platform.
1.18 The 1 does not endorse any form of point trading. While those who participate in such activity may be subject to liability, The 1 shall not be in any way held liable for such action.
2. Applying for being a Member
2.1 The service applicant may apply to be a Member by providing the Company with the data specified by the Company, including obtaining approval for being a Member from the Company. The service user will be bound by, and must comply with the terms and conditions for membership of The 1.
2.2 As part of the service, the applicant acknowledges that the Company has the right to use the Smart Card Reader to read the Thai national ID card or use tablet to scan the passport and download the personal data for registering The 1 membership via the Platform.
2.3 The applicant accepts and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of the membership’s agreement specified by the Company valid at the time of registering with this Platform via all means, including those terms and conditions as amended from time to time.
2.4 The applicant represents that all the data provided to the Company for registration for being a Member are true and complete. Specifically, the applicant also represents that his/her mobile number or personal email is valid at the time of providing the data.
2.5 The applicant for The 1 member must not be a minor and must not be under the age of 10. The applicant for The 1 member must not be an incompetent person or a quasi-incompetent person.
2.6 The Company reserves the right to cancel the membership or modify the conditions for rights and privileges without prior notice.
3. Registering for using the Platform
3.1 The service applicant can register to use the Platform by providing the Company with the data as specified by the Company, including an approval for being a Member from the Company. The service user will be bound by, and must comply with these Terms & Conditions. The service applicant will set the Member passwords and authenticate himself/herself by using the OTP sent by the Company within a specified period of time. The Member must keep the passwords confidential and must not disclose them or do anything that may enable others to know the passwords.
3.2 The Member represents that all the data provided to the Company for registration as a Member on the Platform are true and complete. Specifically, the applicant also represents that his/her mobile number or personal email is valid at the time of providing the data.
4. Updating the Member's personal data
4.1 A Member can update his/her personal data via the Platform or The 1 Call Center.
4.2 The Member undertakes that in case of any changes made on his/her personal data, the Member will keep his/her personal data up-to-date at all times.